Friday, February 4, 2011

Start of 2011

This year started off with some hard news for us.  My grandmother was diagnosed with state 4 cancer the 4rth of January.  She had no clue to our knowledge that she had cancer and then to be told it is stage 4 and no treatments could help was quite a shock for her and us both.  She took the news well, but she gave up the fight by the end of the month and went to live with our Lord and Savior.  It was a sad time for us, but we are grateful that the Lord spared her the pain and suffering that comes with the type of cancer she had.  She had outlived her husband and both her children so we know that she is happy to have been reunited with them.  The day before she died I called her and she told me she was dying and was ready to go.  That she did not want me upset and that it was a good day to go.  I guess she was ready......She was dearly loved will be greatly missed.

No comments: