Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crazy Hectic Autumn Days

It has been C R A Z Y hectic here for the past few weeks. Football is winding down which means more games then ever. We have had other fall activities for my teenager come about and we have been busy getting everyone where they need to be. My hubby came home and between getting his truck fixed, going to get his dad, and the kids activities we did not sit still a single day. It was busy but fun, and we greatly enjoyed having him home. We did take time out to do something that his dad loves to do and that is fish at the trout pond. All the kids went except my oldest who does not like to fish. They had a ball reeling in those nice big fish. The only problem we had was when we got back home, none of the kids except my son wanted to eat any. My 3yr old said she wanted the fishy to go back home to his family because they missed him and that is why she would not eat any. :) I was able to use my hubby's nice new camera and took all the pictures of the trout fishing expedition. Here they are...



Here is my hubby helping our 3yr old reel in her fish. It was one of my first pictures with the camera. They get better. :)




Here she is with the fish she caught! She was so excited when she and daddy pulled this in. Look at that big smile!




Here is my 7yr old with her big catch. She did not want to touch the fish when it was alive, but later after it was deceased she was just fine with picking it up and showing it off. Go figure. I guess the wiggly live fish was scarier than the limp dead one. :)


I believe my son caught the biggest fish that day. He was extremely proud of his catch! Look at the size of that FISH!


Then my hubby caught a fish. He did not want his picture taken but I told him he had to. :)



Then it was Granddaddy's turn. He just grabbed a pole and sat right there and fished. He was the smart one. : ) He caught a fish right away and here is my hubby netting it for him.


He did get up for his picture with his second catch. He knew he had caught a pretty one and I wanted to make sure I had a good picture of it. We enjoyed having him come and stay with us and we wished it would have been for a longer visit. The kids were sad when he went back home. They liked having him here.


The next activity was later that evening. My son had his but football game at ASU. Talk about excited! I took this picture of him in front of "the rock" that is outside the stadium.

Yes, he is crazy and yes, he does take after his mama in that regard! :)

He was so very excited that his daddy was gonna get to see him play in an actual game. Here he is blocking his opponent.


All the kids had a great time playing on the university football field in the big stadium. It was a memorable moment for sure!

And of course, what would my blog be without a picture of my crazy girl? She got right in front of the camera as I was trying to take a zoomed in picture of her brother.

She is such a cutie pie! I could just eat her up! She had a good time at the big stadium.

I will post another post later in the week of our activities since my hubby's home time. Right now I am trying to get ready for my oldest daughter's birthday. She turns 15 this Friday. I cannot believe that! Where did all the time go!

No comments: